The Aeronautical Society of India was founded in 1948 with a view to promote the advancement and dissemination of knowledge of Aeronautical and Aerospace Sciences / Technologies. To strive for the elevation of Aeronautical and Aerospace profession.. More...
The Journal of Aerospace Sciences and Technologies is a quarterly International Journal published by the Aeronautical Society of India from Bangalore, India. Journal releases in the month of Feb, May, Aug & Nov. Aims and Scope of the Journal of Aerospace Sciences and Technologies are intended to reflect the objective of the Aeronautical Society of India. The objective of the Society is to promote the advancement and dissemination of the knowledge of aeronautical sciences and aircraft engineering, aerospace sciences and technologies as well as elevation of the aeronautical and aerospace profession. More...
- Defence ministry approves projects worth Rs 82,000 crF
- Aviation enhancements, better biosensors could result from new sensor technology
- ISRO in global competition to cut cost of satellite launch
- MAKE IN INDIA SEES FIRST UNMANNED UAV
- KAVERI ENGINE TO POWER LCA IN 2 YEARS?
- TAPAS only for surveillance, may be morphed for combat duty: DRDO chief
- India’s Rustom-II combat-capable drone successfully completes maiden test flight
- ISRO gears up for GSLV Mk-III launch in December; know about the indigenous cryogenic engine
- Bangalore's Dynamatic adds a feather to Airbus 330 wings
Members of the Society can receive the Journal of Aerospace Sciences and Technologies by downloading the Journal Option Form fill it up and send it to us. Non Members can buy / subscribe the Journal by downloading the Subscription Form and send it to us with the subscription rates mentioned below.
Payment can be made in the favour of "Journal Office, Aeronautical Society of India" Payable at Bangalore.
- Submission of Papers
- Guidelines for Authors
- Online Submission
- Hardcopy Submission
- Declaration Proforma