The Aeronautical Society of India was founded in 1948 with a view to promote the advancement and dissemination of knowledge of Aeronautical and Aerospace Sciences / Technologies. To strive for the elevation of Aeronautical and Aerospace profession.. More...
The Journal of Aerospace Sciences and Technologies is a quarterly International Journal published by the Aeronautical Society of India from Bangalore, India. Journal releases in the month of Feb, May, Aug & Nov. Aims and Scope of the Journal of Aerospace Sciences and Technologies are intended to reflect the objective of the Aeronautical Society of India. The objective of the Society is to promote the advancement and dissemination of the knowledge of aeronautical sciences and aircraft engineering, aerospace sciences and technologies as well as elevation of the aeronautical and aerospace profession. More...
- Malaysia to build aviation hub with air cargo, logistics, aerospace and aviation services
- Drones could replace $127 billion worth of human labor and services
- Indian combat helicopters to be equipped with Stinger missiles
- IAF to get Lockheed-led team’s fire-control radar systems
- ISRO plans to test air-breathing propulsion system
- Indigenous technology demonstrator of reusable launch vehicle tested successfully
- ISRO's big leap, embarks on launching Indian space shuttle
- ISRO COULD LOSE THE COST RACE TO SPACEX
Members of the Society can receive the Journal of Aerospace Sciences and Technologies by downloading the Journal Option Form fill it up and send it to us. Non Members can buy / subscribe the Journal by downloading the Subscription Form and send it to us with the subscription rates mentioned below.
Payment can be made in the favour of "Journal Office, Aeronautical Society of India" Payable at Bangalore.
- Submission of Papers
- Guidelines for Authors
- Online Submission
- Hardcopy Submission
- Declaration Proforma